Wednesday, August 26

New Roommate.


Ta-daaaa...!
He is my dear new roommate ----- Duen Mou,
I think he will be famous soon.
So HIP-HOP!!!!!!
Well..
He is belongs to my dear roommate.
He is the only one to my dear roommate.
The one who want to tackle my roommate.
Here is an announcement.
If you have the mind or You are tackling my roommate,
First of all, You have to fight with her dear ----- Duen Mou.
But, I am here to advice you.
He will win among all of you.
If you want keep your facie, Please step away her... ==
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hip Hop style Duen Mou,
Cool right?
We help him wear the BabyMilo Shirt.
Grey Cool Baby Milo DUEN MOU.
With A cool Cap. Light Pink Cap, Same as his fur colour.
How much my roommate sayang him?
U will see someone is always bully him.
That's hooi yin.
Hooi yin always cubit him or kick him, if she found he is over around her...==
Then, my roommate will " argh!!!!!!!"
and become a superwoman to save him.
Wow! How HEROINE my roommmatee ah...
Haha...
Dien Mou is my new roommate.
Please visit him in UM tenth College Block Santubong 1 Room No. S1-1-02
==

1 comment: