Wednesday, August 19

Great warm meet.

Yesterday
I have met my good pals in hometown.
Their hair are longer much than me.
And,I know, It's my own fault...==

Eleen is wearing gorgeous.
Compare with her, we just look like a smallcharacter then.
==
And we look like kid cause wearing T-shirt and Pants..
Should be learnt from her how to make up ourselves. ==
She has changed a lot on her mind.
Although she keeps around that ex boyfriend.
But, she looks greater and greater.
Happy to see her like that.
Hope you succesful one day although I'm not so support you.
==

Gaik Huey still the same.. Still sampat.
And, I know actually I'm same as her.
haha.
She still the one who always be bully?
Shouldn't said that, is she find them herself!
==
Don't hit my head,please.
haha...

Aivern, Thanks to her 1st.
Cause she takes me go there.
She is more leng lui already...and sth infront become smaller .
And, She said just me noticed.
Maybe, cause... I'll always look at your front.
haha....She's still the "dai ka ceh"
and WE love you always!!!!!

Haha.
What a memorable night!

PS: Fast Fast post up photos. =p

1 comment: