Thursday, August 20

In Super Cafe.
















I Know I look Stupid.






Today is meet for Jaycees team.
I had too late to announce to Heng May.
Sorry, May.. Too late to tell you where we should meet.. ==
Everyone is never changed.
They still enjoy thier life.
And, some of them still join Jaycees.
Youth Jaycees, they have upgraded already.
All small Brothers already Grow up.
haha...
Some of them has Girl friends already.
Big Big already la!
Oiseh! Don't Hide. Show me your Girl friend to me next time.
If you are reading this, you know I am talking about who ha...=p
They still active in some activities.But, know what?
That all function so expensive.
I have not much money back to UM le.
Still use those money go thier function?
Impossible... ==

















We still had some fun.
Yee Hang and I, PLAYed Hard in taking photos.
And, I was super excited.
Always encouraged all of them join me in taking photos.
Super Crazy night!
Here are some Group Photos.








Before
( Up: Kang Jye, Yee Hang, Ho Keat, Me)
( Down: Jingwen, Weijian, Jianhao)



And







After





Somemore, We had chated with Miss Linko..
It is ages I dint meet her already.
And I saw she is still online and We had a small webcam with her.
She has not changed, And requested to have next meeting when she isback.
Forget to mention, she is now in Australia.
haha.

We went there for 4 ++ hours,I can find that the waiter seem not so like us.
Maybe, we always did order, one by one.
He had to walk once and once.
Somemore, I hadn't prepared well and I took order already.
OOps...Sorry , Waiter.
I'm always BLUR.. ==


Finally,I will put one photo.
Dont get shocked, ok?
It looks like LILO.
in Lilo and Stich..











Sorry,If you get shocked.
I know, it is the ugliest photo.



HAHAhahahaha!
Today is still a memorable day, again.
Have a nice dream, everyone.

1 comment: